TP Link has been a global provider of networking devices from a long time and it is one of the best in the market along with a few others. TP Link makes sure the users get performance, network stability and value for their money. Logging in to the TP Link router can be a little difficult for some people as not everyone is tech savvy. But worry not, here in this blog we will show you the steps to login to your TP Link router.
Starting with your TP Link Router
TP Link Wi-Fi Routers usually have default IP addresses for their models. But the most common IP address is 192.168.1.1. This will take you to the login page of your router. There, you will be prompted to put in the default username and password. A router has to be installed and logged in for the first time when bought. It only takes a few minutes usually to set up the router for the first time. Alternatively, you can visit www.tplinkwifi.net in a web browser. The login page will then ask you to put in the username and password. The default username and password are provided at the back of the router.
Steps to Login to your TP Link Router:
1. Using an Ethernet cable, connect the modem to the LAN port of the TP Link router.
2. Plug in the router to a power source and switch it on using the Power On/Off button at the back of the router.
3. Now, connect your device to the wireless network that you wish to set up using your router. The default username and password are printed at the bottom of the device.
4. Open up any web browser of your choice on your device connected to the network and type www.tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
5. A page will display asking you to type in the default username and the password. Type that in.
If by any case your default username and password doesn’t work, that means you might have set a personalized password. In that case, put that in.
If you have lost or forgotten the password, then a factory reset will be needed.
6. After logging in, a panel will open labeled as Quick Setup. Click Next to get started.
7. In the Wireless Network Name field, you can wish to put up a personalized username for your network to make it easier for you and your devices to recognize your network with ease. It is recommended that you do not put in the personal information or the information of the type of the router you are using.
8. Similarly, in the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK field, you can set a personalized password for your network. Make sure that it’s a strong password so that people cannot guess it easily.
9. Click Next. And then click Finish.
10 You will now be disconnected from your wireless network. After that, you can sign in using your new username and password.